Guided MTB Tour to Bømoen Forest - Outdoor NorwayAddress: Evangervegen 14, 5700 Voss Date: Friday 7 jun 2019 - Sunday 13 Oct 2019 Show map
Address: Evangervegen 14, 5700 Voss
Explore the Voss trails in the forest!
A short and excellent MTB-adventure, where we bike for 2,5 hours on flowy singletracks trails and gravel pathways. Bømoen Forest has a large network of trails - and is therefore suitable both for the experienced riders and the new beginners. We tailor the trip to your abilty level.
1- Check-in at our outdoor base at your trip schedule
2 – Gear up
3 – Quickly warm-up and bike check + adjusting
4 – Riding double tracks (single tracks optional) out of town to Bømoen (3 km)
5 – Bømoen forest tour
6 – Biking back to our outdoor base.
7 – Gear out
8 – Help to water spray to clean the bikes
9 – Drink a cold one, Skål!
2 h 30 min in total
May 08th until October 13th
Trip time: 10 am and 02:30pm daily
900 NOK - Adult
810 NOK - Youth (born in 2005 and after)
3240 NOK - Family (2 adults + 2 youth)
– Min age 14
– Good physical health
– Please inform us of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc
– Top quality equipment
– Mountain bike Enduro - full travel with 140mm suspension and 140mm shock.
What to bring with you:
– Comfortable clothes to bike with
– Snack food to eat during the day (Nuts, fruits, bars, sandwiches for example)
– Drink to keep yourself hydrated
– Thermal underwear if cold
– Windstopper jacket
– Sunglasses with light color lenses for eye protection (if sunny)
Our operational base is a tent which is located by the lakeside of Vangsvatnet in Voss. Only 100mts from the train station and the gondola.
Show up 10 minutes before your scheduled time at our operational base
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Prices from900 NOK adult