MTB - The Great HillDate: Thursday 9 sep 2021 - Wednesday 13 Oct 2021
A true classic Enduro ride mixing X-country skills.
~ 3 hours in total
– Trained and knowledgable guide
– High-end full suspension CUBE mountain bike
Ability level: recommended for riders SKILL LEVEL above 5 and FITNESS LEVEL above 5. See the skills & fitness rating system down below.
TOURS DATES AND TIMES:
May 08th – October 13th
10 am and 02:30 pm DAILY
kr. 900 Adult
kr. 810 Youth – (born in 2005 and after)
Family kr. 3240,00 (2 adults + 2 youth)
– Min age 14 (with intermediate to advanced mountain bike experience)
– Good physical health
– Please inform us of any medical conditions (ex. asthma, epilepsy)
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
– Comfortable clothes suitable for biking
– Snack foods to fuel your ride throughout the day (ex. nuts, fruit, sandwich)
– Thermal underwear if cold
– Windstopper/Waterproof jacket
Outdoor Norway Base address: Evangervegen 14 – Postal code 5704 – Click here to get there via google maps. Our Outdoor Base is located by the waterfront of the main lake in Voss, close to the new Gondola and only 100mts from the train station and the bus station.
Show up 10 minutes before your scheduled time at our operational base
1- Check-in at our outdoor base 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
2 – Gear up
3 – Quickly warm-up. Bike check + adjustments with your Guides
4 – Ride the trails on way out of town to reach the trail network
5 – Great Hill tour
6 – Biking back to our Outdoor Norway base
7 – Return gear
8 – Help to hose down the bikes
9 – Drink a cold one, Skål!