Family rafting - Voss Active
Our family tour is perfect for families, school or groups under 15 years of age, or for those considering Class 3/4 rafting to be too scary.
We usually take both large, steady rafts, and small 2-man Duckies, for those who want more challenge. Parents can send their kids off on adventures alone, or join the fun! Either way we promise a lot of water and fun for everyone!
This river runs from Voss to Evanger on the way to Bergen. We start in flat water then go with the flow for about 7 km, passing sections of gentle rapids with waves and whirlpools, ending in the Evanger lake where refreshments await.
Kids: 590,- NOK
Adults: 790,- NOK (+ 15 years)
Minimum age: 5 during the year
Season: June 13th - October 11
Choose between startime at 9.30 AM or at 2.30 PM when you book online.
Additional cost (optional) if you like to book lunch or pick-up:
- Lunch at 1.30 PM. (after the morning session with rafting), NOK 180,- for adults and 95 for children. Choose between normal or vegetarian lunch in the basket.
- Pick-up at Voss Station, at the pick up point just across the street from the Voss Kulturhus (Culture house), Evangervegen. NOK 52,- per person. Pick up at 9 AM for rafting 9.30 AM and 2 PM for rafting at 2.30 PM
Requests for lunch at the 2.30 PM rafting can be sent to [email protected]
Duration: About 3 hours base to base
About 1,5 hours on river.
- Min. Age 5
- Normal Physical Health
- Happy in the water, even if you can't swim!
- Please inform [email protected] of any medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy etc.
- All equipment
- Refreshment during trip
- Swimming suit/shorts
- Towel for showers
- Thermal underwear if cold
Rafting Center & Restaurant
(+47) 56 51 05 25
Office times: 15th May - 15th of September: 9 am -> 9 pm
Winter: 9am > 4 pm / Mon > Fri
Build: 9/29/2022 6:06:35 PM, Host: online3core18, DB: o3.cbguide-8533.cbischannel-31481.v1 online3data04.db.citybreak.com:8080, Controller: Package, Action: Index